By Eric A. Smith
Written for programmers accustomed to visible Studio.NET and ASP.NET, this advisor ties jointly the recent .NET applied sciences to construct functions. The initiatives contain an handle e-book, a calendar, an ASP.NET blunders supervisor, a web shop, and an internet collaboration approach. The CD-ROM includes resource code for the initiatives.
Read or Download ASP.NET at Work: Building 10 Enterprise Projects PDF
Best client-server systems books
This guidebook will lead you thru SAP NetWeaver, the internet services-based enterprise integration and alertness platform that allows portals, collaboration, facts administration, improvement environments, and extra.
* the great, self sufficient, real-world consultant to SAP functionality checking out * Covers equipment and demanding situations inherent to trying out mySAP CRM, PLM, SCM, SRM, R/3 and R/3 company, company Portal, internet AS, SAP XI, MDM, and extra * exhibits the right way to plan, try out, and optimize SAP NetWeaver recommendations and elements for day-by-day a lot, enterprise peaks, key transactions, and end-to-end company processesDrive greatest functionality and cost out of your SAP funding!
A different research of the cutting-edge in layout, architectures, and implementations of complicated computational infrastructures and the purposes they help rising large-scale adaptive clinical and engineering functions are requiring an expanding quantity of computing and garage assets to supply new insights into advanced platforms.
Covers the most recent model of WHS! this can be the main finished, useful, and helpful advisor to the brand-new model of home windows domestic Server 2011. Paul McFedries doesn’t simply conceal all elements of working home windows domestic Server: He exhibits the best way to use it to simplify every thing from dossier sharing to media streaming, backup to defense.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 : customizing my site
- SAP R/3 for Everyone: Step-by-Step Instructions, Practical Advice, and Other Tips and Tricks for Working with SAP
- BEA WebLogic Server 8.1 Unleashed
- Building Client/Server Applications with VB .NET: An Example-Driven Approach
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration Study Guide: Exam 70-643
Extra info for ASP.NET at Work: Building 10 Enterprise Projects
Now, we just give our error a name and look for it. Besides the classes, you will also build a number of new pages to deal with the new types of data. You’ll link these pages into the main address book viewer, since the other two entities are “child” entities; that is, a contact can’t exist by itself without a related person record. The steps for this project are: Contact Manager Application 1. Set up the development environment. 2. Build the Database class and test it. 3. Build the BaseServices class and test it.
If we are in “posting” mode, we make a database connection using the SqlConnection object. We have to provide a connection string, which specifies which server and which database we want to use, as well as the user name and password to use for connecting to the database. We then start building the SQL statement using a StringBuilder object. We then run the query using the ExecuteNonQuery method and send the user back to the appropriate list window. This has the effect of refreshing the list window and making the new record visible.
This class manages the data in the tblContacts table, which you’ll be creating in this project. Any detected errors will generate a ContactException error. Note. This class handles the tblNotes table, which you’ll also be creating in this project. Any errors cause a NoteException error to be raised to the calling code. PersonException, ContactException, and NoteException. NET Framework programming is the highly structured error handling process. In this project, we’ll create four of our own errors.