By Kenneth P. Moses, Pedro B. Nava, John C. Banks, Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 tremendously well-executed and brilliant dissection images and illustrations to steer you thru all of the key buildings you'll have to examine on your gross anatomy direction. This clinical textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy innovations via fine quality images, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
• Get a transparent figuring out of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that's nice to be used sooner than, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in practise for examinations, and in a while as a primer for medical work.
• research as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page photographs for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
• simply distinguish highlighted buildings from the history in every one dissection by means of digitally color-enhanced images.
• See buildings the best way they found in the anatomy lab with in particular commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
• Bridge the space among gross anatomy and medical perform with scientific correlations throughout.
• grasp anatomy successfully with one textual content overlaying all you want to comprehend, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that's perfect for shortened anatomy courses.
• overview key buildings quick due to special dissection headings and detailed icon navigation.
• entry the total textual content and self review questions at studentconsult.com.
Get a transparent realizing of the human physique via floor, gross and radiologic anatomy multi functional place.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy PDF
Similar medicine books
The ADA functional advisor to delicate Tissue Oral disorder is definitely the right instrument to assist in picking out, diagnosing and treating tender tissue oral disorder in daily scientific perform. targeting the scientific points of administration required by means of the final dental crew, this e-book expertly publications readers via screening examinations, description and documentation, differential analysis, and guidance for statement and referral.
A one-stop table Reference, for Biomedical Engineers desirous about the ever increasing and extremely fast paced zone; it is a e-book that won't assemble dirt at the shelf. It brings jointly the basic specialist reference content material from best foreign participants within the biomedical engineering box.
The quantity offers a different evaluate of the basic topographical anatomy of the mind from an MRI viewpoint, correlating high quality anatomical plates with the corresponding high-resolution MRI pictures. The publication contains a old evaluation of mind mapping and an research of the fundamental reference planes used for the learn of the human mind.
Die Borna'sche Krankheit ist schon lange bei Tieren, v. a. bei Pferden und Schafen, als eine sporadisch auftretende, progressiv verlaufende Encephalomyelitis bekannt und galt ausschließlich als tierpathogen. In Studien konnten Wissenschaftler BD-virusspezifische Antikörper auch in Liquores von Menschen mit psychiatrisch relevantem Krankheitsbild nachweisen, die die Erkenntnis brachten, daß der Mensch mit dem BD-Virus infizierbar ist.
- A Text-Book of Bacteriology
- The Surgeons: Life and Death in a Top Heart Center
- The Atlas of Emergency Medicine (3th Edition)
- Aspects of the design and analysis of high-dimensional SNP studies for disease risk estimation
- Core Topics in Perioperative Medicine
- Blood Beneath My Feet: The Journey of a Southern Death Investigator
Additional resources for Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy
Subsequently, the venous blood drains into the large internal jugular vein, which commences at the jugular foramen of the skull and into which drain vessels from the neck that correspond to branches of the carotid arterial system. The veins of the head are numerous and are named after the associated arteries. They contain very few valves; this permits venous flow in either direction (Fig. 4) and allows extracranial drainage to the intracranial vessels. 4 Veins of the head and neck. 5 Lymphatic drainage of the head and neck.
5). The facial artery is a branch of the external carotid artery. It ascends across the face—laterally to medially—and ends at the medial canthus of the eye as the angular artery, which anastomoses with small vessels from the orbit. The second primary source of blood flow to the face is from the superficial temporal artery, which is one of the terminal branches of the external carotid artery. When the superficial temporal artery is still within the mass of the parotid gland, it gives off the transverse facial artery, which travels toward the middle of the face just inferior to the zygomatic arches (cheek bones).
The medial pterygoid muscle originates from the tuberosity of the maxilla and palatine bone, inserts onto the medial aspect of the mandible below the mandibular foramen, and elevates and protracts the mandible. • The lateral pterygoid muscle joins the sphenoid bone to the neck of mandible and protrudes the mandible. 2). 2 Infratemporal region (hemisection).