By Walter J. Glenn
Here's the ebook you want to arrange for examination 70-224, fitting, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft alternate 2000 Server:
- Full assurance of each examination objective—all the knowledge you want to know
- Practical info on fitting, configuring, and administering alternate 2000 Server
- Hundreds of hard evaluation questions, within the e-book and at the CD
- Leading-edge examination coaching software program, together with a checking out engine, simulation software program, and digital flashcards
Authoritative insurance of all examination pursuits, including:
- Installing and upgrading trade 2000 Server
- Configuring trade 2000 Server
- Managing recipient objects
- Monitoring and handling messaging connectivity
- Managing alternate 2000 Server growth
- Restoring method performance and consumer data
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't incorporated as a part of e-book file.
Read Online or Download MCSE : Exchange 2000 server administration study guide PDF
Similar client-server systems books
This guidebook will lead you thru SAP NetWeaver, the internet services-based enterprise integration and alertness platform that allows portals, collaboration, facts administration, improvement environments, and extra.
* the excellent, self reliant, real-world advisor to SAP functionality checking out * Covers tools and demanding situations inherent to checking out mySAP CRM, PLM, SCM, SRM, R/3 and R/3 company, firm Portal, internet AS, SAP XI, MDM, and extra * indicates easy methods to plan, try out, and optimize SAP NetWeaver options and parts for day-by-day so much, enterprise peaks, key transactions, and end-to-end company processesDrive greatest functionality and cost out of your SAP funding!
A special research of the cutting-edge in layout, architectures, and implementations of complex computational infrastructures and the functions they help rising large-scale adaptive medical and engineering purposes are requiring an expanding volume of computing and garage assets to supply new insights into complicated platforms.
Covers the latest model of WHS! this is often the main finished, functional, and necessary consultant to the brand-new model of home windows domestic Server 2011. Paul McFedries doesn’t simply hide all points of working home windows domestic Server: He indicates tips to use it to simplify every little thing from dossier sharing to media streaming, backup to safeguard.
- Agile Web Development with Rails 5
- Internetworking with TCP IP Vol.1: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (4th Edition)
- Pro Jakarta commons
- MCSE Windows 2000 Professional Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-210)
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Resource Kit
Extra info for MCSE : Exchange 2000 server administration study guide
What type of connector would you choose? A. Routing Group Connector B. Site Connector C. 400 Connector D. SMTP Connector 39. You have configured directory synchronization between your Exchange organization and a legacy MS Mail system. You want all of the users in the Exchange organization to be replicated to the MS Mail system, but do not want contacts to be replicated. What is the best way to prevent the contacts from being replicated? A. Mark the contacts as hidden in the Global Address List.
How can you stop this? A. Use the Relay setting on the SMTP virtual server object’s Access property page. B. Use the Inbound Security settings on the SMTP virtual server object’s Advanced property page. C. Use the Authentication setting on the SMTP virtual server object’s Access property page. D. Configure the Relay settings for the SMTP Connector object. 20. You suspect that one of your Exchange 2000 servers is too heavily uti- lized after noticing that response times are slow and that the hard disk is constantly active.
Folder Manager C. Folder Contact D. com lii Assessment Test 29. Your Windows 2000 forest consists of a two domain trees. The first tree consists of a single root-level domain and four child domains of that root domain. The second tree consists only of a single root domain. You plan to install Exchange 2000 servers in both root domains and in one child domain of the first root domain. How many times would you need to run the DomainPrep utility? A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 6 30. Which of the following installation modes would allow Outlook 2000 to act as an Exchange Server client?