By Dr. Jörg Thomas Dickersbach (auth.)
Read or Download Supply Chain Management with APO: Structures, Modelling Approaches and Implementation Pecularities PDF
Similar client-server systems books
This guidebook will lead you thru SAP NetWeaver, the net services-based enterprise integration and alertness platform that permits portals, collaboration, facts administration, improvement environments, and extra.
* the excellent, self reliant, real-world advisor to SAP functionality checking out * Covers tools and demanding situations inherent to trying out mySAP CRM, PLM, SCM, SRM, R/3 and R/3 company, company Portal, net AS, SAP XI, MDM, and extra * exhibits the right way to plan, try, and optimize SAP NetWeaver strategies and elements for day-by-day lots, company peaks, key transactions, and end-to-end company processesDrive greatest functionality and price out of your SAP funding!
A distinct research of the cutting-edge in layout, architectures, and implementations of complicated computational infrastructures and the functions they aid rising large-scale adaptive medical and engineering purposes are requiring an expanding volume of computing and garage assets to supply new insights into advanced structures.
Covers the latest model of WHS! this can be the main entire, functional, and worthwhile advisor to the brand-new model of home windows domestic Server 2011. Paul McFedries doesn’t simply disguise all elements of working home windows domestic Server: He exhibits how you can use it to simplify every little thing from dossier sharing to media streaming, backup to defense.
- Inside Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Web Services
- Server architectures: multiprocessors, clusters, parallel systems, web servers, and storage solutions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2. The Administrator's Essential Reference
- MCSE Designing a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure: Exam 70-297 Study Guide
Extra info for Supply Chain Management with APO: Structures, Modelling Approaches and Implementation Pecularities
2 Basics of Demand Planning 27 • Planning Area The planning area contains the key figures and the settings regarding their properties, the time bucket profile, the unit of measure and the assignment of key figures to the aggregates for better performance. The data is always stored in the unit of measure which is specified in the planning area. Nevertheless it is possible to switch between units of measures - as long as they are maintained in the product master as alternatives - with right mouse click on the top left cell of the table in the planning book.
5 Macros Macro functionality supports the data processing from a simple addition of rows to more complex calculations using a set of standard functions. Even own coding can be applied in user function macros. 17. To create a macro the according elements (starting with the 'macro' element) are picked from the 'element' window on the top left by drag & drop. After the macro is defined, it has to be activated before it can be used. By default a macro is directly executable, unless it is inhibited within the macro definition.
If many key figures are in the planning book for different planning tasks, the data views help to keep a clear view of the key figures. 13. ew Data view Data view descr. XX_OEHANO_PLAN OEHANO PLAN status Period title Planning start Otrset T8 profile 10 (future) 9A12MONTH TB profile ID (history) 9A24MONTH 0 Period Initial column r:1 Column text Trtle 1stGnd 2ndGrld 3 (Changeable) un11m1ted usage ~ Visible Fr 91 . 1B 2091 , 0 Fr J Input Initial ~0 Unrtcolumn Notvisible 0 Not ready for input Fig. 13.