By Rocio Fernandez-Ballesteros
The Encyclopedia of mental Assessment is a landmark reference paintings and constitutes a definitive source for lecturers, practitioners and scholars operating in any box of utilized mental technological know-how.
Psychological evaluation is a key element of mental paintings. units of medical review are worthwhile for enough describing, prognosis, predicting, explaining or altering the habit of all matters below exam. This double-volume assortment bargains whole assurance to facilitate motion in every one of those components and should therefore be worthwhile to psychologists in any utilized surroundings.
The volumes of the Encyclopedia of mental Assessment include a chain of 235 entries, equipped alphabetically, and masking numerous fields. every one access encompasses a normal conceptual and methodological review, a piece on proper review units, through hyperlinks to comparable ideas in the Encyclopedia and a listing of references.
The Encyclopedia of mental Assessment provides:
* A entire community for mental overview as a conceptual and methodological self-discipline, and as a certified job * an outline of the complexity of review, which consists of not just checking out, but additionally a technique of decision-making for answering proper questions that come up within the varied utilized fields * A presentation of appropriate matters from easy concept (theoretical views, ethics) and technique (validity, reliability, merchandise reaction idea) to know-how and modes of overview (tests, tools and gear for measuring behavioral operations) * An try and unify this assorted box by means of providing complete assurance of all components from the main conventional, similar to scientific, academic and paintings and organizational psychology, to the latest purposes associated with overall healthiness, gerontology, neuropsychology, psychophysiology and environmental assessment.
The Encyclopedia of mental Assessment bargains a really overseas viewpoint, either when it comes to the chosen authors and selected entries. It goals to supply an built-in view of review, bringing jointly wisdom dispersed all through a number of methodological and utilized fields, yet united when it comes to its relevance for evaluation. it's an important buy for any library with an latest assortment or challenge with the sector of mental technological know-how in general.
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of Psychological Assessment, Volumes 1-2 PDF
Similar psychology books
Examine the reality approximately mendacity with this attractive examine how deception supplies us a survival part and shapes humankind.
mendacity is an intrinsic a part of our social textile, however it is usually a deeply frustrating and misunderstood point of what makes us human. Ian Leslie takes us on a desirable trip that makes us query not just our personal dating to the reality, but in addition almost each day-by-day come upon we now have. at the method he dissects the historical past of the lie detector, how mom and dad have an effect on their children's perspective to mendacity (and vice versa), Who desires to Be a Millionaire? , the philosophical ambiguity of telling the reality, invoice Clinton's presentational prowess, ask yourself Woman's lasso of fact, and why we should always be cautious of a person with greater than a hundred and fifty fb associates. Born Liars is thought-provoking, anecdotally pushed narrative nonfiction at its most sensible. Ian Leslie's intoxicating mixture of anthropology, biology, cultural historical past, philosophy, and renowned psychology belies a major crucial message: that people have advanced and thrived largely as a result of their skill to deceive.
Dieses Buch ist f? r Medizinstudenten ebenso gedacht wie f? r ? rzte bei der Vorbereitung auf die Facharztpr? fung. Die Idee dabei struggle, das notwendige Wissen im Bereich der Psychiatrie in kompakter shape und knapper Sprache darzustellen mit dem Ziel, das systematische Lernen des Stoffes zu erleichtern.
- Suicide Among Gifted Children and Adolescents: Understanding the Suicidal Mind
- The Discovery of the Unconscious
- Uncommon Psychiatric Syndromes (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- A New Unified Theory of Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology: Research and Applications
- Emotional Coaching: A Practical Programme to Support Young People
Extra info for Encyclopedia of Psychological Assessment, Volumes 1-2
He has written more than 100 books, articles and book reviews published in Dutch, English, Spanish, Russian and Chinese on assessment and developmental and personality psychology. Lilianne Manning (Universite´ Louis Pasteur, France) Professor of Neuropsychology in charge of the Cognitive Neuropsychology group within the Laboratory of Behavioural and Cognitive Neuroscience. Her current research deals with autobiographical memory and fMRI in normal subjects and brain-damaged patients. She is the author of several publications in English, French and Spanish.
Personnel Psychology, 40, 287–322. Graf, P. L. (1985). Implicit and explicit memory for new associations in normal and amnesic subjects. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 11, 501–518. R. R. (1975). Development of the Job Diagnostic Survey. Journal of Applied Psychology, 60, 159–170. Heckhausen, H. (1989). Motivation und Handeln. Berlin: Springer. M. M. (1989). Investigation of the construct validity of a self-report measure of goal commitment. Journal of Applied Psychology, 74, 951–956.
R. (1989). The NEO PI/FFI Manual Supplement. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources. Fried, Y. & Ferris G. (1987). The validity of the job characteristics model: a review and meta analysis. Personnel Psychology, 40, 287–322. Graf, P. L. (1985). Implicit and explicit memory for new associations in normal and amnesic subjects. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 11, 501–518. R. R. (1975). Development of the Job Diagnostic Survey. Journal of Applied Psychology, 60, 159–170.