By Allen Keele, Keith Mortier
* this can be the 1st commercially to be had e-book to provide CISA examine fabrics * The consulting editor, Ronald Krutz, is the co-author of The CISSP Prep consultant (0-471-26802-X) * offers definitions and historical past at the seven content material parts of CISA * comprises many pattern attempt questions and motives of solutions * greater than 10,000 humans registered for the CISA examination in 2002 * CD-ROM includes annual updates to the examination so the e-book is still present for a few years
Read Online or Download The CISA Prep Guide: Mastering the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam PDF
Best nonfiction_1 books
A hugely polished open and freely on hand obtain capable cross-genre position enjoying online game rule set from the early Nineties. worth a look.
- Conformal Mapping: Methods and Applications (Chapter 2)
- The Extra Mile: One Woman's Personal Journey to Ultra-Running Greatness
- High-Temperature Coatings
- It's a Jetsons World: Private Miracles and Public Crimes
Extra info for The CISA Prep Guide: Mastering the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam
If a legal case were ever to be brought against the auditee, you should be aware that the regulators can and have subpoenaed internal auditors’ work papers into court. Work papers have the following basic sections: ■■ Cover sheet with history and signoff ■■ Key audit documents ■■ Background ■■ Planning and risk assessment ■■ Audit program ■■ Evidence ■■ Permanent files Whether the work papers are hard copy or electronic, they will have this basic structure. With IS audits it is often more convenient or practical to gather evidence in a electronic fashion, but storing, retrieving, and proving the integrity of the gathered information needs to be considered when using electronic evidence.
Accountability. Establishes the deliverables and target dates. The rights of the auditee should be delineated, and the communication and a process for the escalation of issues should be defined. During the kick-off meeting, communication expectations are agreed upon between the audit team and the client management. Update meetings are scheduled and planned for, and the level of notification and interaction along with the requirements for successful audit completion are outlined. 31 32 Chapter 1 Creating and Maintaining Work Papers Your work papers are the internal set of documentation that houses all of the relevant information about the audit.
Audits from external parties are usually performed to serve one of two purposes. Either they are initiated from within the company to obtain an independent and objective third-party opinion of the current state of risks or controls, or they are initiated because of external requirements (typically from a business partner or regulatory agency). The board of directors usually initiates the audits of internal governance or some other executive body as required by the committee’s charter or oversight mission.