By Greenfield L.
Read Online or Download The Linux users' guide PDF
Similar client-server systems books
This guidebook will lead you thru SAP NetWeaver, the net services-based company integration and alertness platform that permits portals, collaboration, information administration, improvement environments, and extra.
* the great, self sufficient, real-world consultant to SAP functionality trying out * Covers tools and demanding situations inherent to trying out mySAP CRM, PLM, SCM, SRM, R/3 and R/3 company, company Portal, net AS, SAP XI, MDM, and extra * indicates find out how to plan, try, and optimize SAP NetWeaver options and parts for day-by-day rather a lot, company peaks, key transactions, and end-to-end company processesDrive greatest functionality and cost out of your SAP funding!
A different research of the state-of-the-art in layout, architectures, and implementations of complicated computational infrastructures and the functions they help rising large-scale adaptive medical and engineering purposes are requiring an expanding volume of computing and garage assets to supply new insights into advanced platforms.
Covers the latest model of WHS! this can be the main accomplished, useful, and valuable consultant to the brand-new model of home windows domestic Server 2011. Paul McFedries doesn’t simply conceal all points of working home windows domestic Server: He exhibits the way to use it to simplify every little thing from dossier sharing to media streaming, backup to safety.
- Windows Server 2008 Bible
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Unleashed
- Managing Systems Migrations and Upgrades. Demystifying the Technology Puzzle
- Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
Extra resources for The Linux users' guide
4. MOVING INFORMATION 31 mkdir can take more than one parameter, interpreting each parameter as another directory to create. You can specify either the full pathname or a relative pathname; report-1993 in the above example is a relative pathname. home larry report-1993 mkdir home larry report-1993 chap1 ~ report-1993 chap2 home larry report-1993 ls -F chap1 chap2 home larry report-1993 rmdir directory1 directory2 . . directoryN The opposite of mkdir is rmdir remove directory. An example of rmdir is: rmdir works exactly like mkdir.
If you just want to go on, press Space and you'll advance a page. If you want to exit quit the manual page you are reading, just press q . You'll be back at the shell prompt, and it'll be waiting for you to enter a new command. There's also a keyword function in man. For example, say you're interested in any commands that deal with Postscript, the printer control language from Adobe. Type man -k ps or man -k Postscript, you'll get a listing of all commands, system calls, and other documented parts of Unix that have the word ps" or Postscript" in their name or short description.
Either discover how your window manager is con gured by trial and error, or consult local documentation. 3 Moving Windows Another very con gurable thing in X is how to move windows around. In my personal con guration of twm, there are three di erent ways of moving windows around. The most obvious method is to move the mouse cursor onto the title bar and drag the window around the screen. Unfortunately, this may be done with any of the left, right, or middle buttons3 . Most likely, your con guration is set to move windows using the left mouse buttons.