By Henri Sick, Francis Veillon (auth.)
Read Online or Download Atlas of Slices of the Temporal Bone and Adjacent Region: Anatomy and Computed Tomography Horizontal, Frontal, Sagittal Sections PDF
Similar anatomy books
This booklet is an available choice of case learn eventualities excellent for body structure and pharmacology revision for pharmacy, clinical, biomedical technological know-how, scientific technological know-how and healthcare scholars. truly established and arranged via significant organ procedure, the booklet emphasises ways that key signs of disorder tell analysis and the alternative of remedy, including the appropriate pharmacological mechanisms.
This quantity of the treatise offers with structural points of the cytoskeleton: the features of the filaments and their elements; the association of the genes; motor proteins; interactions with membranes.
First revealed in 1983, this publication matters the comparative physiological diversifications of vertebrate animals, specifically mammals, to cessation of respiring. those variations have been initially pointed out in species residing in aquatic habitats. The argument is gifted that the usual divers demonstrate a well-developed and comfortably studied instance of a extra basic defence opposed to asphyxia.
This booklet used to be written to serve either as a advisor for the dissection of the human mind and as an illustrated compendium of the sensible anatomy of the mind and spinal twine. during this feel, the booklet represents an up to date and multiplied model of the booklet The Human mind and Spinal wire written by way of the writer and released in Swedish by way of Scandinavian collage Books in 1961.
- Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach
- The Determination of Molecular Structure
- Feedback Control in Systems Biology
- Color Atlas and Textbook of Human Anatomy. Internal Organs
- Camputerized Axial Tomography: An Anatomic Atlas of Serial Sections of the Human Body Anatomy — Radiology — Scanner
- Photosynthesis and the environment
Extra resources for Atlas of Slices of the Temporal Bone and Adjacent Region: Anatomy and Computed Tomography Horizontal, Frontal, Sagittal Sections
45. 46. 47. Lateral pterygoid Cartilage of the auditory tube Tensor veli palatini Lateral wing of the pterygoid process Pharynx (wall of the nasal part ) MandIbular n. Middle meningeal a. Chorda tympani Auditory tube Longus capitis Internal carotid venous plexus Internal carotId a. Carotid canal Cochlea (basal turn) Tympanic n. Petrooccipital sinus Occipital bone Inferior petro us sinus Glossopharyngeal n. Vertebral aa. , accessory n. Medulla oblongata Internal jugular v. Subarachnoid space Neck of the mandible Parotid gland Pterygoid venous plexus Auriculotemporal n.
8. 9. 10. 11. 12. , carotid canal Internal carotId venous plexus Tngeminal ganglion Greater petrosal n. Mandibular n. Middle cranial fossa Sphenosquamous suture Temporal bone (horizontal portion of the squamous part) 13. Middle meningeal a. 14. Temporomandibular Joint 15. Temporal bone ( vertical portIOn of the squamous part) 16. Temporalis 17. Pharynx (nasal part) 18. Longus capitis 19. Constrictor pharyngis superior 20. Cartilaginous part of the auditory tube 21 . Levator veli palatim 22. Auditory tube 23 .
47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. Lateral wing of the pterygoid process Lateral pterygoid Medial pterygoid Pharyngeal ostium of the auditory tube Torus tubarius Tensor veli palatini Lingual n. Inferior alveolar n. Chorda tympani Levator veli palatim Pharyngeal recess Peripharyngeal space Longus capitis Tympanic part of the temporal bone Internal carotid a. Internal carotid venous plexus Carotid canal Temporal bone (petrous part) Rectus capitis antenor Occipital bone (basilar part) Glossopharyngeal n. Inferior petrosal smus Vagus n.